Get Free consultation
What is urticaria?
Urticaria is an allergic reaction produced with response to the allergen. Urticaria is also known by other names like hives, welts, weals, nettle rash, etc. It is widely known by the name hives or urticaria.
Urticaria can affect anyone from the population irrespective of their age and gender.
In urticaria, the skin surface becomes reddish to pink in colour, elevated or raised from the skin surface. It is associated with severe itching.
Common symptoms in urticaria
- The lesions frequently develop in groups.
- They have a tendency to itch.
- They come in a variety of colours, including pink, red, and skin tones.
- The colours may fade if a person presses in the centre.
- The bumps normally last little more than 24 hours, although additional ones might appear at any time.
- They might be as small as a pinprick or as large as several inches wide.
Causes and Triggers
Hives can occur as a result of:
- An allergy a physical trigger, such as severe temperatures a medical condition
- There isn’t always a clear reason why they happen. Some specialists assume that chronic hives are the result of an autoimmune reaction, although they are yet unsure.
TYPES OR URTICARIA:
Urticaria can be classified in to two major types. They are as follows:
- Acute Urticaria
- Chronics Urticaria
- ACUTE URTICARIA:
This is the severe form of Urticaria. It has a sudden onset. The reaction is seen soon after the allergen comes in contact with the skin surface.
It is time limited. It reaches peak level and subsides within 24 to 48 hours of time.
Introducing Vedas cure Treatment
Vedas cure an AYURVEDIC-inspired initiative is providing the best treatment package to cure piles. We have come up with a unique herbal formulation for Migraines Treatment. Studies have proven that it is best to cure Migraines as naturally as possible. Cerebrum care jar and Bharhmi Vati, are magical herbs that can do wonders for a Migraine patient.
Get Free Doctor Consultation
We are open 24 x 7
Check our Genuine customer reviews